Page 2 of 5
- Learners must receive passing grade (D or better) in all core subjects (i.e. English, Math, Social Studies, Science/Business, Thai Language and Culture).
- Learners must not have a total GPA lower than 2.0 from Grade 9-12.
- Learners must have rendered 40 hours of Community Service as approved by the homeroom teacher.
- Learners must take Test of English as a Foreign Language-Internet Based (TOEFL iBT) with a score of 63 or higher.
- Learners must achieve a minimum of 80% attendance in all subjects throughout the academic year.
- Learners must participate in school activities.
View the embedded image gallery online at: